Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, S.A. de C.V.
In Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, SA de CV, also known as CAISA, we inform you in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Private Organizations, we comply with the obligation to protect personal information of our customers by applying guidelines, policies and procedures designed for this purpose. So you can rest easy when you request our services and provide us with your personal information.
The personal information we collect are intended to integrate the customer’s record to properly deliver the services we offer in CAISA, and for this, we need to collect the following data: Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Email, RFC (Taxpayer’s Federal Registry number). Without this information, we would be unable to help you. Also, it is worth mentioning that this information may be used to send you information about our products and / or services, as well as information about any of our affiliates and / or subsidiaries.
- PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION For the purposes outlined in this privacy statement, we may collect personal information in several ways: when you provide them to us directly at our office, when you enter them through our website: www.caisa.net, or when we obtain information from other sources that are permitted by the law.
PROFILE WE COLLECT DIRECTLY We collect your personal information directly when you provide it to us when visiting our company personally, by telephone or you give us information so that we can privide a service. The data we collect in this way are: a) Full name of the Contractor and / or Legal Representative or Contact b) Name or Company name c) Fiscal address d) Date of birth or date of incorporation e) RFC key code f) g Home Phone) Telephone h) Email i) Nationality.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH OTHER SOURCES. We may obtain information about you from other sources permitted by the law, such as Chambers’ Directories, websites, among others. The data we get from the media are: a) Full name of contact, b) Address, c) Company name d) Phones.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA. Personal data CAISA collect will be used for the following purposes: a) for budgeting or quotes, b) to build up the customer’s record, c) for operation and registration of projects that have been contracted with us d) to give you access to our trading portals e) For billing of services f) to request references from you or your company, or other entities g) refer you periodic information on contracting CAISA projects such as monthly statements, status of work h) to inform you about changes in our products or services, i) to offer you other products from CAISA and from its affiliates, j) to send promotions of other goods or services related to our products and the products of our affiliates and subsidiaries, k) To generate loyalty campaigns and customer loyalty and manage relationships through it l) to evaluate the quality of service and conduct internal market research.
- PERSONAL DATA TRANSFERS MADE. CAISA may transfer your personal data to Mexicans or foreigners who provide services necessary for its proper operation or with those third parties having business relationship and our affiliates and / or subsidiaries, this in order that they may offer products and / or services that may be of interest. Also, when you are required by the authorities in compliance with the law, the latter without the need for consent.
Only authorized staff, who has met and observed the confidentiality requirements, may participate in the processing of their personal data. Authorized personnel are prohibited from allowing access by unauthorized persons and use your personal data for purposes other than those set out in this Privacy Statement. The obligation of confidentiality of the people involved in the processing of their personal data remains even after the relationship ends with CAISA.
However, CAISA will not be responsible for the misuse of personal data collected in databases by ex-employees taking advantage of their role or position, as a personal benefit or for the purpose of harming our company.
- MEANS TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition (ARCO RIGHTS) you or in your case, your legal representative duly authorized, have the right to access personal information we have and the details of their treatment as well as to rectify if be incomplete or inaccurate, or instruct us to cancel them when considering which appear excessive or unnecessary for the purposes for which they were obtained and oppose the processing thereof for specific purposes.
At any time you may revoke the consent given to us, so we stop using their data. For this, you must make your request in writing at our offices located in Calle Emiliano Zapata No. 515, Colonia La Arboleda, CP 89345 in Tampico, Tamaulipas. Your request must be accompanied by the following information: a) Name and signature of the owner of the data b) Name or Company name of the applicant. c) Accompany the official documents establishing the identity of the holder. d) Brief description of the reasons why you wish to revoke your consent for us to use your personal information. e) Copy of the Official identification of the data subject or legal representative and the relevant Power of Attorney. f) If available, include any item or document that facilitates the location of personal data that is processed. g) In the case of requiring rectification of your data, you should indicate the changes to be made and provide documentation to support your request.
We will have a maximum of 15 days to fulfill your request and inform you about the origin of it through a letter that will be submitted in person at our office in due time. You have the right to initiate a procedure Data Protection at the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Privacy (www.ifai.gob.mx) within 15 days from the date you receive the response from CAISA or from the closing date of 20 days from the date of receipt of your request for exercise of rights.
- IDENTITY AND ADDRESS OF THE RESPONSIBLE PERSON. Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, SA de C.V. located in Calle Emiliano Zapata No.515 Col. La Arboleda, CP 89345 in Tampico, Tamaulipas, is responsible for the processing of their personal data. Contact us at our Privacy Office.
- AVERAGE HOLDERS INFORMATION ABOUT CHANGES TO PRIVACY STATEMENT. Any modifications to this statement, you will be notified via any of the following means: a. Through a written statement sent to your home or delivered to our office. b. Through message posted on our website www.caisa.net c. A message sent to your email. d. Through posts in our offices.
- USE OF TRADE PORTALS. Internet sites and online services that Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, SA de C.V. makes available to its customers are secured with usernames and passwords set by users themselves.
Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, SA de CV, does not collect information about the user, such as account numbers, password, bank security codes or similar, since we use the information collected through the forms on our website only.
- SENSITIVE PERSONAL STATEMENT To meet the objectives set out in the Privacy Statement of Construcción y Arrendamiento Industrial, SA de C.V., please note that if you require any of the sensitive data according to those specified in the definition of this privacy statement (see Glossary annexed to the end of this document) we pledge that they will be treated under security measures always guaranteeing privacy. Having read and understood what is described in this Privacy Statement of Construcciones y Arrendamientos Industriales, SA de C.V. it is understood that you have given consent for your personal data to be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this privacy notice. Otherwise, you should make use of your ARCO rights, as directed in this statement.
To facilitate understanding of this Privacy Notice is meant by:
• Implied consent: means the holder implicitly consents treatment of his/her data, when having made the privacy notice available, he/she does not show opposition. • Express consent: consent is express when the holder manifests verbally, in writing, by electronic, optical or other technology, or by unmistakable signs. • Sensitive personal data: Personal data which affect the most intimate sphere of the proprietor, or whose misuse can lead to discrimination or pose a serious risk it. In particular, those considered sensitive may reveal sensitive issues such as racial or ethnic origin, health status, present and future, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, trade union membership, political opinions, sexual preference. • ARCO Rights: rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition. • Manager: The person or entity that, alone, or in conjunction with others, processes personal data on behalf of the person. • Institute: Federal Institute for Access to Information and Data Protection. • Law: Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (LFPDPPP – acronym in Spanish). • Responsible: individual or private nature that decides on the processing of personal data. • Holder: the natural person to whom the personal data relate. • Transfer: all data communication on a person other than the person responsible treatment. • Treatment: the collection, use, disclosure or storage of personal data by any means. The use includes any action to access, manage, use, transfer, or disposal of personal data.